Find & Buy Your Book
Find & Buy Your Book
Author: Sata Sathasivan, PhD
About the Author:
Dr. K. Sata Sathasivan has been teaching introductory biology and doing research for over thirty years at the University of Texas at Austin. He earned a Bachelor’s and Master’s in Agriculture from Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India, and a PhD in Plant Health and Biochemistry from Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge. Recent research projects include developing biofuels from algae, understanding the defense mechanisms of unicellular protists, and improving educational methods. Currently he is working on developing sustainable hydroponic systems and understanding effective instructional strategies. He is an Associate Professor of Instruction in the Biology Instructional Office and the Department of Molecular Biosciences at The University of Texas at Austin. In addition, he serves as an Adjunct Professor of Biology at Austin Community College. He has supervised and trained more than a hundred students in conducting original research. He has also developed and taught an online Cell and Molecular Biology course for more than twenty-four years at Austin Community College. Dr. Sathasivan had received several teaching awards at college, department, university, and state levels including the Board of Regents Outstanding Teaching Award at the University of Texas System level. He has published several scientific papers, obtained two patents for his molecular biology work, and published two books on cell and molecular biology. He led a biology course transformation project funded by the University of Texas at Austin and developed several instructional resources. Dr. Sathasivan has taught and advised more than 10,000 students in the past 30 years of his teaching career. Dr. Sathasivan is a cofounder and the Chief Academic Officer of Squarecap Inc., which developed a software application to improve student teacher interactions and student performance. He recently founded Squarecap Academy and serves as its President to help prepare high school and college students to succeed, from entering school through to graduating from college.
Instruction on how to use an access card you bought at the University Coop or retail store to access your title:
- Scratch off the film on the access card. It will reveal your coupon code.
- Please go to https://www.sentiapublishing.com/philosophy-psychology-and-education/ensuring-academic-success-in-biology-3rd-edition-sathasivan-sata-lms/
- Once there, click "Add to Cart"
- You will see a pop up box, click on "Proceed to Checkout"
- Complete the billing information - name, address, etc. Do not worry you will not be billed twice!
- Under Order Confirmation, you will see a box that says "Gift Certificate or Coupon Code"
- Enter your coupon code in that box and click "Apply"
- This will zero out all fees, taxes and charges
- Click "Yes" that you agree with the terms and conditions
- Click "Continue"
- This will confirm your purchase, and you will be emailed instructions on how to access your title.
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com